Gain 1 h every day as a baby mum.
Phew, is there anything you don’t have to think of as a new mum? Is the pacifier packed, is there a spare body in the pram, is the diaper bag ready for use? With a baby, you should always plan ahead in order to be prepared for all eventualities on the road. Especially the supply of liquid baby food can be time-consuming and requires a lot of planning. The search for a kettle, handling bottle warmers and the eternal question of the right temperature... We show you a way to save 1 hour of time every day, which instead you and the little one can spend cuddling from now on. Or you can treat yourself to a well-deserved beauty ritual! After all: relaxed mother - happy baby..
The FLSK simply makes your life as a mum more relaxed.
Most mums want to breastfeed their baby. But sooner or later the time comes for all babies to say goodbye to the breast. Whether the mother can no longer breastfeed or either baby or mum no longer want to. This is when the follow-on milk comes into play. With powdered milk you provide your baby with all the important nutrients until he or she can switch to weaning food. Baby milk should always be prepared fresh. It is best for the baby and germs have no chance. This is not always easy on the road. Where should you get warm, boiled water from? Easy: from the FLSK drinking bottle. Because the insulating flask meets all the requirements for baby-friendly nutrition. Find more infos about FLSK in action for a happy childhood here.
This makes the FLSK perfect for mums with babies
- consists of pollutant-free material
- can be cleaned hygienically
- does not leak
- keeps the temperature constant throughout the day
- it is practical as drinking bottle for the little ones
It can be that simple: Preparing milk with the FLSK baby bottle.
In the morning you prepare the required amount of water in the FLSK. The trick: It is available all day long at the ideal temperature, no matter where you and your baby are on the road.
- It is best to prepare the FLSK drinking bottle while your little darling is sleeping. Use the quiet moment to clean the bottle with hot water or, if necessary, to sterilise it with steam. Wash your hands as well to avoid any contamination.
- Pour the required amount of water into the kettle and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Open the kettle and wait until the water has cooled down to 40 - 50 degrees. The water should stop steaming and be pleasantly warm when you let it run over your hand. You can also work with a thermometer.
- Now you can fill the water into the FLSK bottle. Put the lid on and off into the pram.
For up to 18 hours you now have perfectly tempered water to prepare baby milk. The right temperature is very important, because too hot water destroys many of the nutrients it contains, too cold water makes the milk powder lump. If your child becomes restless on the way and moans for the bottle, you can conjure up the FLSK drinking bottle and mix the water with the powder in baby's drinking bottle.
Now you can let it cool down for a short time and then "milk on!”.