Cloudy? Grey? Tired?
Nope, not with us! Here comes a breakfast smoothie that brings summer and warmth to your morning with its irresistible glow.
Finally you know what liquid sunshine is made of: Lemon to tickle your tongue, creamy yoghurt, the immune booster turmeric, spicy ginger and golden honey from busy bees.
Together they make a bright smoothie that gives you a real happiness kick. Boom! The autumn blues doesn't have a chance anymore.
This start to the day also supplies your body with important nutrients and vital substances which viruses that might be passing by will just wave past: "Get lost, there's nothing to get here!"
Briefly: The perfect smoothie for all those who want to surf on the summer wave for a little longer. Want to get in the mood? Then check your supplies, you have a date with your blender!
- 250 ml yoghurt with vanilla flavour
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. liquid honey
- 4 cm ginger root, peeled
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 good pinch of turmeric powder
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and blend to a smoothie.
- Decorate as desired with a slice of lemon.
- Always use an organic lemon. With conventional lemons, the peel has often been treated with sprays or wax and is therefore inedible.
- Are you stressed in the morning? Pour the lemon smoothie into the FLSK drinking bottle to enjoy it later in peace and quiet.
- For a vegan version, replace the honey with maple syrup and use a vegan yoghurt, e.g. soy-based.