Imagine groping sleepily into the kitchen in the morning, opening the fridge and - WOW - there's a bowl of cinnamon buns waiting for you! Best morning ever? Absolutely! Especially when you don't have your brain in line yet and have completely forgotten your work from the day before ....
Yes, that's how it is with Overnight Oats. The work in the evening, the pleasure (and sometimes the surprise) in the morning. And the more beautiful it turns out with our dreamy cinnamon buns Overnight Oats. All we say is: healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert? What more could you want in the morning!
Don't worry, we won't rhyme on. Although the cinnamon buns Overnight Oats would deserve it! They meet every demand you could possibly have for your breakfast: They're creamy, fuss-free, and ultra delicious. In fact, they taste like cinnamon buns, our favorite Scandinavian sweet. But they're a lot healthier, since the sweetness comes from the date pieces alone.
They are prepared like, all Overnight Oats, in three steps.
- Your investment: mix directly in the muki snack pot the night before.
- The magic: let it sit overnight.
- Hmmm: Refine in the morning and enjoy.
What you need:
For the Overnight Oats:
- 60 g of seeded oatmeal
- 4 dates, fresh or dried
- 100 ml (vegetable) milk
- 80 g yogurt (vegan if you like)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
For the "snail":
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- some cinnamon
It's as simple as this:
- Pit and chop the dates.
- Mix all ingredients for the Overnight Oats in the muki.
- Paint a "snail" on the mixture with yogurt. This can be done professionally with a piping bag, but also with a spoon or kitchen brush.
- Put muki snack pot without lid in the fridge.
- The next morning, sprinkle with cinnamon before eating or wrapping.