Beep, beep, beep – on Monday morning the alarm clock sharply snatches you from your sweet dreams. But it doesn't help: keeping colleagues and customers waiting is no option. But before you can get in front of their eyes, a complete renewal is imminent. Showering, doing your hair, maybe make-up and the big decisions in front of the wardrobe. In the best case you have peace and calmness, in the worst case your family relies on you. But - hurry up - time is pressing, always and in the morning anyway. So breakfast is often being put a side. Today, we'll show you a healthy way to make up for it in peace and quiet at the office.
The ingredients for your power breakfast: oats, fruit and nuts
Breakfast time is when you are hungry
- 40 g of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 120 ml liquid (e.g. plant-based milk, cow's milk, water, juice)
- 6 strawberries
- ½ Banana
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 1 handful of almonds
- The night before: Mash the banana with a fork.
- Put it together with the oatmeal, the chia seeds and the liquid into the lower container of the muki.
- Stir well, seal it and put it in the fridge.
- Put the rest of the fruit and almonds in the upper muki container.
- In the morning: grab muki and go!
Tip: Tastes best together with hot coffee from the FLSK drinking bottle.