There's something irresistible about bowls. Don't you think so? For one thing, they are wonderfully uncomplicated. Just put everything in the bowl that tastes good and looks pretty. For another, the delicious bowls are easy to eat - you don't need more than a spoon.
Have we mentioned that bowls in general are not only a treat for the mouth, but also for the eyes? That's especially true for this one: Bright green matcha powder trails across the creamy white yoghurt. Sweet, ripe strawberries add a counterpoint, while almond slivers and muesli crunch provide a crunchy bite. This is how breakfast goes!
The matcha powder scores with a multitude of healthy antioxidants and wakes even the sleepiest brain cells from their doze. So treat yourself to the Matcha Yoghurt Bowl on days when you really want to be awake. Our motto: You can't start early enough with superfoods.
That's what you need:
- 200 g yoghurt of your choice (also preferably)
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 handful of strawberries
- almond slivers crunchy muesli or granola
- Honey or agave syrup (optional)
It's that simple:
- Mix 100 g yoghurt with the matcha powder until it is a uniform green colour, save a pinch for the decoration.
- Arrange in the bowl with the remaining yoghurt, the strawberries, the almond slivers and the muesli.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of matcha powder and drizzle with the sweetener if desired.
FLSK tip: The muki snack pot loves to be used as a bowl to go for you. The yoghurt stays cool in the inside of the muki. Stow the crunchy ingredients safely in the lid compartment and sprinkle them over the yoghurt at the last minute. Tastes freshly made even after hours!