Is that still coffee? Or is it already a dessert? From a purely visual point of view, the “fluffy coffee”, as the trendy drink is also called, really does look temptingly like whipped cream. That’s because Dalgona Coffee is made by whipping sugar, coffee powder and water into a firm coffee foam.
In your CUP you can simply take your Dalgona Coffee with you in the morning and enjoy it anywhere on the go. There is no need to hurry: The CUP keeps the coffee at temperature for three hours.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon boiling hot water
- Optional: ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- 200 ml hot cow’s or plant milk of your choice
It's that simple:
- Grab a high mixing bowl and add instant coffee, sugar and hot water. You can also add some cocoa powder to taste.
- Beat everything with an electric hand mixer until thick and creamy.
- Pour the milk into the container and top with the foam.
Good to know:
- You can prepare more Dalgona Coffe at once without any problems. The mixing ratio of coffee powder, sugar and water always remains 1:1:1.
- Time and desire for “manual labor”? Then you can also create the Dalgona Signature foam with the whisk. Some sear by it, because the steady movement is very meditative…
- Dalgona Coffee also tastes good as an iced coffee! Just pour the milk cold into the glass or CUP and add a few ice cubes.